KSTC-TV – “JENNIFER LOPEZ WATCH AND WIN” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: “Jennifer Lopez Watch & Win” Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to viewers 18 years or older and residents of Minnesota or Wisconsin to be eligible to win. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of KSTC-TV, LLC, 3415 University Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55114 (the "Sponsor"), Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the "Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will run weekdays from 6:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on June 17, 2019 until 7:00 PM CT on June 26, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: This is a Watch-And-Win Sweepstakes. To enter, watch The Goldbergs from 6:00 PM CT – 7:00 PM CT, each weekday throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Then, during each day’s airing of The Goldbergs, look for the Jennifer Lopez graphic to appear on-screen with a code word included on the graphic (“Keyword”). Then, text the Keyword to 42379 to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. You will have until 7:00 PM CT the day each Keyword is shown to submit up your answer. To enter without sending a text message, send an email with your complete name, telephone number, and the Keyword to: firstname.lastname@example.org with“Jennifer Lopez” in the Subject Line of the email. Limit one (1) entry per person/mobile phone/email address per Daily Entry Pool. ONLY CORRECT KEYWORDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AS AN ELIGIBLE ENTRY. All entries must be received by 7:00:00 PM CT the same day each Keyword is revealed, or by 7:00 PM CT on June 26, 2019 on the final day, to be entered into random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Any entry that doesn’t contain the correct Keyword, or that is sent after 7:00:00 PM CT will be disqualified and that entry attempt will not be eligible for the random drawing.TEXT MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry or email entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number or email address is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the mobile number or email address associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
4. Random Drawing/Winner Notification: Five (5) Grand Prize winners will be selected via a random drawing to occur at or about June 27, 2019 from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Failure to respond to the winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours will be deemed forfeiture of the Grand Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail messages not received.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – Five (5) Grand Prizes – Two (2) tickets to the Jennifer Lopez concert at Xcel Energy Center on June 28, 2019. ARV: $550.00 each pair. Seat location is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for any fees or costs associated with any Prize, including any local, state or federal taxes that may become due, if applicable. Transportation and parking are not included as part of the prize. If the concert is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, Sponsor is not responsible to replace the tickets. Tickets may not be sole on eBay, Craigslist or other third party site. Guest must be at least 18 years of age or older. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prizes consist of only those items specifically announced as part of the Prize. The Prize winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, if applicable. Any and all local, state and/or federal taxes associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Claiming the Prize: The Grand Prize winners must claim their prize in person at Will Call at Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul the evening June 28, 2019, or prize will be forfeited. Upon picking up the prize, the qualified winners will be required to present acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification) to verify he/she is the winner. If any Grand Prize winner cannot show identification, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
1. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Minnesota, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
2. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or for the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by July 7, 2019, to: KSTC-TV – Jennifer Lopez Watch & Win Sweepstakes Rules/Winners (designate which), 3415 University Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55114.
3. Sponsor: KSTC-TV, LLC, 3415 University Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55114.